Creating quality time and shared experiences with care at home for just £25
For people receiving care at home
Let’s Chat videos bring opportunity for a shared experience creating quality time to a scheduled home care visit, or a focus to the day for clients with a live-in carer.
Our carefully planned videos are published every month and provide cognitive stimulation via familiar themes and activities supporting people with early-stage dementia.
The themes provide interesting conversations for a client and their carer to enjoy using reminiscence to stimulate conversations.
Content themes might include:
- A nice cup of tea!
- Pancake Day
- The Seaside
- Bonfire night
- The Circus
- May Day
Benefits for those receiving care at home
- The videos can help to reduce feelings of isolation and loneliness.
- They support new and interesting conversations to take place.
- They can lead to an improved sense of wellbeing through creating time to have meaningful and stimulating conversations
- The videos can improve and maintain a person’s cognitive and emotional well being.
For Home Care providers
- Let’s Chat videos create an opportunity for you to offer your clients additional quality time to their care package hence improving their sense of wellbeing and quality of life.
- The videos help carers to get to know their clients better which can lead to the delivery of improved personalised care.
- The use of the videos demonstrates to prospective clients, and their families, that you understand and value the importance of providing quality one to one time to engage in quality conversations for their well being.
- Let’s Chat videos have an outcome measure so that effectiveness can be demonstrated to CQC.
How does it work?
As you will want to use Let’s Chat for many or all of your clients, Let’s Chat can be bought as a dvd or digital download for just £25 and includes 2 Let’s Chat videos. If you would like to subscribe, we can offer a 10% discount if you sign up for 6 months and a 20% discount if you sign up for 12 months either via dvd or digital download.